Saturday, November 19, 2011

Battle of the song #1- I Wonder Where You Are Tonight?

Who's version do you like best?





I Wonder Where You Are Tonight





Hank Snow


Johnny Bond


The Louvin Brothers


Roy Drusky


Porter Wagoner


Flatt %26amp; Scruggs


Bobby Bare


Ernest Tubb


Bill Monroe


Jerry Lee Lewis


Roy Clark


The Wilburn Brothers


David Grisman


Keith Whitley


Kieran Kane


Dolly Parton


Jeannie Kendall





Or one of the many that I left off?|||There are loadsa great versions, but I think I'll go with Ernest Tubb for this one.|||I love Kieran Kane's version, though, it was the first version of the song that I heard.|||That's a hard choice.


Bobby Bare


Hank Snow|||Too many good ones but I will narrow it down to Ernest Tubb or The Wilburn Brothers|||Hank Snow|||I have to go with Hank Snow, again, but I do like Dolly's version, too.





Hope this helps. :-) :-)|||Bobby Bare

No comments:

Post a Comment