Thursday, November 24, 2011

I have an iphone 4. I don't do anything illegal but the news of Michigan State Police using devices to 'suck' out information, even deleted information, from your cell phone's memory during routine traffic stops is more than a bit unsettling to me. Besides being a violatin of the Fourth Amendment, I know if they can do it, they aren't the only ones.|||I have never heard someone or software can recover deleted data from iphone 4. I don't know if the police really have the power to do this.

I also suggest you reinstall the OS if you still worry about it so much. Otherwise just delete it.

John Z|||The thing is, nothing can be deleted with technology. Unless you take your phone and smash it into millions of pieces, the police can track and find all sent messages, calls, pictures, web access, purchases, everything鈥?it's all permanently recorded on your phone and with your service provider|||You could format the software and reinstall the OS, but something might go wrong. It's at your own risk.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment