Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm buying a new video card and I'm not that great with computers, so I want to make sure I have the information I need before talking to a professional about it. Thanks for the help.|||1- Decide what you want and need to do with the video card. Video cards range broadly in price from as much as $900 for the latest and greatest to $30 for an entry-level card. To choose the right one, you need to know how you want to use it. Do you want to play all the very latest games at maximum resolution and full visual effects? If so, you will need to purchase a high-end card, usually $250 or higher.

2-Know what type of slot you will be using. Video cards can plug into three different types of slots on your mother-board.

3-Choose a chip brand (the two most most popular being either ATI or nVidia).

4- Choose a way to purchase the video card

and Install the video card and enjoy your new accelerated graphics capability!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment