Thursday, November 24, 2011

I received a call today from Kaiser in response to some recent chest x-rays. They wanted me to call them back and set up a phone appointment with my personal physician. Part of me is thinking they'd only want to talk if something was seriously wrong (as opposed to say, sending a letter saying everything was fine) and part of me thinks that maybe they're just calling to say everything is okay, but they're not allowed to disclose any medical information in phone messages. So should I be worried?|||I believe it violates HIPPA laws to leave a phone message with test results, however it's been a while since my last training. It's incase they reach a wrong number or someone else gets your message instead of you, to protect your privacy.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment