Saturday, November 19, 2011

Does anybody in the SFS have any?

famous friends (not just fitba players)





I'm a friend of Gail Porters, also met Keith Flint a couple of times when they were going out. want her mobile number guys *L*|||Gail Porter eh?





Thought you said famous for a minute there|||I know Bertie Auld's sister in law,I knew Gordon Durie's Granny Davie McPherson sat next to me at breakfast in the Hilton,I have met Ian Durrant twice,also Barry Ferguson and Jim Baxter, I narrowly missed Davie Cooper when he was in my local bookies in Blackpool, my brother was talking to him about horse racing, I worked with Alistair McDonald at a Christian event, I met him twice at other events,he said ma dug wiz a belter. I set up Johnny Beatie's equipment when he did a show for age concern at my church. Karen Dunbar gave my wife our oldest cat before she was famous (Karen Dunbar not the cat)


Will all this impressive stuff get me a spot oan celebrity big brother?|||had dinner with dean martin, sammy davis jr and frank sinatra in 1963 at a charity night in vegas. i didn't know them personally, i was the guest of marilyn monroe.





sorry, did you mean in real life or just in fantasy land that you are living in.|||i wouldnt type they were famous but they are known and they arent my friends they my brothers work collegues ....if they were true friend ud see beyond their status they just normal people....... u cant be much of a friend becos ur tellin us their names and gunna give out their fone numbers so wrong ur a shoddy friend|||Not me but my sister's work colleague is married to the guy who played Jardine in Taggart. I drove her to her works night out at Christmas there and she was being phoned by a crowd in another car who were screaming "you will not believe who's driving us!"|||a know thu manager in pizza hut





mmmmm pizza





an a know the manager in kentucky fried chicken





mmmmm chicken





need tu find a manager ae a cake shop an am sorted





mmmmm cake





hunny bunny luvs cake|||Naw, I used to play with radio controlled cars with Gary Caldwell on the school holiday's when my dad and his were BT engineers in Dunblane and took us both to work when we were little.|||please stop asking rubbish as it is not very funny


the next thing on your list will be my ego's bigger than yours who's going to massage it for me|||You have tae be huvin a laugh likes Smeg!! You have a wee check back ooer some o the shite you've posted in the past!|||Too late, shes with a certain old firm player..|||There were a host of big names singing at my wedding. not in person a dj played some records|||Here we go, yet another name dropper ffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment