Thursday, November 24, 2011

The hospital that our twins were born in has been closed for some time & I really need to retrieve some important information about their umbilical cord that i'm quite sure I signed to have saved. How can I get information about that?|||I recently needed to locate some mri's for my husband, to compare old images to new images.. but hit your situation.
I called the closest hospital to the one that closed.. and asked if they knew WHERE THE RECORDS had been transferred. In fact, the hospital I called, had them.
I don't think the records just get dumped, but it might take a few phone calls.|||Every hospital has to have archives if I am right. Check with the county health department. They should be able to help you or give you some advice where to go. Have the doctor give you a short history of your child for your records. If I am right by law you are in titled to copies of all your children and your medical records. I know this doesn't help you now but in the future it will help you from something like this again.
This is what I did when my daughter turned 20 and still living at home.
Her last surgery at that time, I asked and asked and would not stop till I got my daughters whole history in a summery form from the cardiac doctor. Every doctor now sense she lives in another state and married was shock that she had this history to show them. Good Luck

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment