Thursday, November 24, 2011

A very dear Canadian friend of mine has been struggling with some medical issues lately and I'm very worried that they've been hospitalized or something because I haven't heard from them in a few days. Is there any way I can get information from the hospitals or the police to find out if they're okay or have recently been admitted? I would go find out myself, but I'm in America and can't cross the border until I renew my passport. Please help, I'm very anxious and don't have any contact information for their local friends or family.|||Around here you can call the hospitals and ask if they have that person in their care, call all the local hospitals and they'll be able to tell if their in their care (this isn't a violation of HIPPA, however they cant tell you why their in there, etc). The police won't release information about the investigation unless it has been giving to the media already try calling a family member of theirs if you know any of them

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment