Saturday, November 19, 2011

Slutty songs for dancing to...?

Here are a couple of slutty songs that a few people have been interested in and wanted... plz leave your "answer" of what u think...


me and u by cassie


lick by joi


f*** my face by coco brown


nasty grind by adina howard


woohoo by christina aguilera


goodies by ciara


cyclone by baby bash


show stoppers by danity kane


cater 2 u by destinys child


jumpin jumpin by destinys child


lose my breath by destinys child


gone by nelly


imma slave for you by britney spears OR glee


tim in love with a stripper by tpain


feedback by janet jackson


get right by jennifer lopez


down on me by jeremih and 50 cent


slow motion by juvenile


ET by katy perry


nobody by keith sweat


the way u love me by kerri hilson


pretty girl rock by kerri hilson


lay it down by lloyd


oops oh my by mya


shawty get loose by chris brown and lil mama


beamer benz or bently by lloyd


london bridge by fergie


my body by LSG


how low by ludacris


body shots by kaci battaglia


make it rain by trina and lil wayne


get ur freak on by missy eliott


work it by missy eliott


my neck my back by khia


my love is like whoa by mya


party people by nelly and fergie


move that body by nelly


im tasty by pink dollaz and new boyz


aston marton music by rick ross


raining men by rihanna


s%26amp;m by rihanna


rude boy by rihanna


sex therapy by robin thicke


swing by savage


temperature by sean paul


freak me by silk


beep by the pussycat dolls


stripper friends by tila tequila


wild thing by tone loc


toot it and boot it by YG


toxic by britney spears OR glee


make it rain trick by travis porter (%26lt;3)


look back at me by trina


thats my attitude by trina


my bit**es by trina


killing you hoes by Trina


wetter by twista OR lil wayne (lil wayne is the dirty version)


no hands by waka flocka flame


i wanna be bad by willa ford


i got it from my momma by will i am


whip my hair by willow smith


your so gay by katy perry





S0me of these songs are not really dancable but they are all good :)|||bad reputation - joan jett.|||Most of these songs aren't slutty. Willow Smith is NINE-YEARS-OLD!|||what is it you want an answer to?? you didnt ask any questions|||cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment