Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is Keith Whitley still alive?

I wanna hear good news about it I don't want to hear the same thing that happen to Johnny Cash and Porter Wagoner I'm not happy with it I wanna know is this artist still around and live forever|||He drank himself to death. But I can't really say I blame him. That ****** Lorrie Morgan who he was married to at the time was engaged within the year to someone else. The man was exceptionally talented.|||No.. Not for like 15 or 20 years.|||Drank himself to death.....


no use denying it|||No, sadly he is not.|||No.


Here's a link to learn more:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Whitl鈥?/a>|||no he died in 1989 of an alcohol overdose|||i wish he was a great singer fav song miami.my Amy alcohol poisoning to much booze.|||No. Keith Whitley died on May 9, 1989 at the age of 33.

No comments:

Post a Comment