Saturday, November 19, 2011

Who should I start?

I need 2 WR's...


Driver, Calvin Johnson, Patrick Crayton, Ron Curry, Jerry Porter. I'm thinking Driver and Crayton because I don't know if CJ is healthy. And the Raiders WR's are a crapshoot.





I need 2 RB's....


Portis, Betts, Jamal Lewis, Sammy Morris(Maroney's backup), Kenton Keith(Addai's backup), Selvin Young(Travis Henry's backup). Obviously a lot depends on the health of other players. I know Portis has a knee problem. I really don't know what to do at this point.|||Go with Driver who has become a No. 1 WR with the resurrgence of Brett Favre. Calvin Johnson should be ready to go after bruising his back the other week. With 2 work weeks behind him he should be back and good to go. Driver and C.Johnson.





As for Running backs, Portis' knee issue won't be an issue and you have to go with J. Lewis who had a outstanding game last week and should continue with that progression.|||You have no choice at WR.





Calvin is still hurt, possibly out.


Curry and Porter are off this week, Raiders have a BYE.





You have to start Driver and Crayton.





At RB,





Jamal Lewis without a doubt.





Sammy Morris will play some no matter what, Maroney will be back though.


Addai will have limited playing time but the majority.


Portis is gonna play majority too. Betts isnt showing much.


Henry my still be out too. Selvin will do good but I suggest Portis will be better.





I would roll with Portis unless you're a gambling man then take Selvin, but he is a high risk high reward. Portis is sure to get you points.

No comments:

Post a Comment