Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am trying to open a private cigar club in my town. I am looking for information on the premium cigar market. I would like to know if this is a viable business. How much profit can I make etc. Where can I find this type of information?|||Read the information on TheCigarLodge, at YahooGroups, TheCigarLodge is a Private Smoking Club that will open in the Frederick, Maryland, area.|||Cigar Aficianado is the best magazine for cigar trade! Your success depends on several factors. To start with, it depends on your town. Then, your personal interest in the product and its sourcing. Cigars do not sell by themselves. To sell them is an art!

Also, the interior of your store is important to convince customers that your products have been well preserved and wont persih once they are taken outside.

Cigar accessories also are very important for your success. Humidors rank highest!

Good Luck!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment