Saturday, November 19, 2011

What do you think?

What do you think of the names ,


Middle name is decided - Elaine.


Girls:


Samia Elaine ( Suh-mia)


Avari Elaine ( A-var-e)


Mirai Elaine ( Mer-i-ai)


Cynthea Elaine ( Cyn-the-uh) I like this spelling ^^





Boys: No middle name set in stone,





Corbin Royce


Porter Keith


.. not to many boy names! I know! I have a time with those.





Please rate each :) and if you have any suggestions, I also like Paige,and Autumn( for a girl), Jensen and Leslie( for a boy)





Thanks!|||Of the girl names you listed the only one I like is Cynthea Elaine. The other first names aren't bad they just don't seem to flow with Elaine.





I LOVE the name Corbin but I don't like it with Royce. How about Corbin Elijah or Corbin Gage?





My other suggestions are Kassidy Elaine and Trinity Elaine for a girl and Dawson Keith and Isaiah Keith for a boy.





Good luck!





P.S. Please don't use Leslie for a boy!|||I like them all except Mirai because it's too hard to pronounce. The others are fine though.|||I like Autumn Elaine the best. If you use the spelling "Mariah" then I like Mariah Elaine. Looking at it spelled "Mirai" made me think it was "Mer-aye" which isn't pretty at all. To be honest, I don't like any of the boys names.|||Samia or Avari but spell them Samaya and Avery





i don't like the boys names|||I like Samia very much.


Avari is cute


Mirai is different,and i like it.





I like Jensen a lot for a boy.


Parker,Harper,Hunter and Chayse are also ideas and they are cute!!





All the best|||1) Autumn Elaine or Avari Elaine are both unique and beautiful.





2) Corbin Alexander??





Names are very important.. give your baby a name with meaning to be proud of.





what about the name Roman for a boy?





Good Luck and Congratulations on the baby! They are blessings!!|||Cynthea Elaine is the easiest to pronounce since I am familiar with Cynthia. I kind of like Avari though. I think the first name ending with a vowel and the middle name starting with a vowel disturbs the flow of the total name. Elaine Avari sounds nicest to me. Autumn Elaine would be nice too. I don't think Paige goes with Elaine at all.


I like Corbin Royce. Porter Keith sounds like he might be a country music singer. Your girl and boy names sound like they come from two different people.|||I really like Autumn and Corbin.|||I like Cynthea Elaine, but I prefer the original spelling.





Other girl names:


Lillian Paige (Lily)


Autumn Elaine


Aubriana Rose


Natalie Brooke


Autumn Kathleen


Grace Kathleen


Brianna Paige


Cassandra Elaine


Tatiana Rose


Kaia Rose


Elora Dawn


Alana Kathleen or Nicole


Olivia Dawn


Abigail Rose


Violet Jean or Marie


Emily Jean or Marie


Emma Rose or Jean


Elizabeth Jean





I like Corbin, but not Royce. Here's some suggestions:


Corbin Reece


Corbin Daniel


Corbin David


Corbin Jackson


Corbin James


Corbin Porter





Other boy names:


William Daniel


Johnathon Daniel/Blake


Christopher Thomas


Timothy Blake


Caleb James/Blake/Liam


Elijah James/Blaine


David Jackson


Bradley James


Holden Blake


Damian James/Blake


Gregory James/Blake


Cedric James


Ashton Blake/Reese/Blaine


Collin James/Reese/Blake


Parker James/Ian/Shane/Thomas


Mason Parker/Liam/Thomas/James/Blake


Camden Thomas/Blake


Cameron Shane


Elliott Thomas


Michael Thomas


Alexander Thomas


Keegan Daniel/Liam


Dylan Thomas/Blake/James


Dakota James


Jacob Daniel/Ian/Thomas/Liam


Joshua Daniel/Ian/Thomas/Liam


Joseph Daniel/Ian/Thomas/Liam





I have a feeling I'm better with girl names. lol|||I LOVE the name Autumn if i had a girl i would have named her that!!! oh and other cute names Brooke, Tara, Taylor, August, and Kirsten.|||I would only use Leslie as a middle name for a boy. It's pretty much a girl's name now. A boy named Leslie would be in for a lot of teasing.





I like Cynthia Elaine, but spelled that way. Autumn is a guilty pleasure for me, and I think Autumn Elaine sounds nice.





I think Mariah would be a better spelling for Mirai. I wouldn't guess that pronunciation from Mirai. I think I prefer Cynthia or Autumn with the middle name Elaine, though. Paige, Avari, and Samia are not really my style.





For a boy, since you like the name Leslie, what about Wesley? Wesley Keith sounds kind of nice.|||girls:samia elanie.u can also keep angelin elanie


boys:corbin royce.i like that name because i like the star corbin bleu.|||i like them, don't like Autumn though|||I like Mirai I would spell it and pronounce it Miriya (mer-i-ya) Elaine.........PLEASE DO NOT NAME YOUR BOY LESLIE.... I like Corbin Keith the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment