Friday, December 2, 2011

Any good information on the first nations people for vegan inspiration? Recipes, clothing ideas, etc.,

I am told I have distant native ancestry. Probably Iroquois on my mother's side. I want embrace elements of this that green and earth-friendly.|||Your veganism doesn't have to have anything to do with your heritage. On the other hand I incorporate native american, druid and other pagan practices into my spirituality and those led me to veganism and using environmentally friendly products. For example Earth Safe lotions, shampoos, etc.

I read a book called VeganFreak - Being Vegan in a Non-Vegan World, and that's a very supportive book for new vegans and I just recently started reading The Omnivore's Dilemma which is a book that explores different approaches to food and our relationship to it. It seems very good so far.

http://vegansofcolor.wordpress.com/tag/n鈥?/a>
http://www.goodreads.com/search?query=ve鈥?/a>

Here a a couple sites you may find interesting. If you have anymore questions feel free to email me.|||I got news for ya buddy

Iroquois weren't all vegetarians, they ate deer and other animals too.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment