Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm taking about Australian online shops in particular. When you check out, what kind of information do you have to provide to make the purchase? For example, do you have to provide the card's PIN number? Another question, is it perfectly safe to shop online in Australia? If not, what can I do to make it as safe as possible?|||You never need to give your PIN - only the security number (final three digits of the number near the signature strip)|||IF you have a legitimate unstolen card why would you not just place your order and enter the info you need to check out? I would never order from another country unless I knew the entity I was dealing with and had done a WHOis search on the domain name and a google search for any fraud alerts others have posted.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment