Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm writing a paper on Ancient Egypt and I need three more sources of information before I can start. I already have Wikipedia and the Encyclopedia Britannica. Can you recommend any more sites where I can get information?|||To start, Wikipedia is NOT, I repeat NOT, considered a reliable source of information. Your teacher may not accept it.

You can always go to the library and look into some books.

Alternatively, Google "Ancient Egypt". Any sites that come up with .edu or .gov are reliable. Some .org sites are also good, including this one:
http://www.pbs.org/empires/egypt/|||Well duh, Wikipedia :) Kidding!
But I'm serious now... go on Wikipeida, and look at the web sources they use (they're listed at the bottom). Those usualy help a lot! So you're not TECHNICALLY using Wikipeida, but sort-of inderectly, and it helps.
Also, World Book Online, Ebsco (your school or library might provide a code for it so you can use it!). And use books! Like, go to the library and look stuff up. It's so much more helpful, I promise.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment