Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My husband and I are going on vacation for 7 days and 6 nights. I absolutely refuse to board them because of the fact that I work from home and they are used to being at home with me all the time.

This leads me to hiring a dog sitter. What I need to know is what sort of information should I ask when interviewing dog sitters.|||Go with a pet sitting company and not a random person. Your biggest concern is letting strangers have keys to your home while you are out of town. When I interviewed my dog walker it was more up to my dog whether or not she liked this person.|||ask them how much they''ll walk the dogs, then bring the dogs and see how they behave around the sitter... and most importantly see how the sitter reacts to the dogs....

but honestly its easier to just pay a neighborhood kid a few bucks to give food/water to the dog before school, after school make sure they have water, and then another feed water check at 6 .... and tell the kid to walk the dogs.... the kid will be happy to earn a few bucks and will do a good job, and you wont have to worry about a stranger being in your house.|||well it depends i do dog sitting in my area and have no references i just do it because i love animals and need a little extra money.sometimes its a young kid that is trying to get responsibility and earn something to prove something to there parents.i would suggest a few meetings with the person but i wouldn't be to strict and you can always have a neighbor keep an eye out for suspicious activity.If you don't like the person then don't use them|||Get someone you know and trust with dogs to do it. In my case, my dogs stayed with my parents a couple weeks ago for 5 or 6 days. They know my parents, and were quite comfortable at their house. In fact, I don't think the dogs noticed we weren't there:)|||do they like dogs

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment