Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I was approached by these people on campus who claimed to be from a place from Pac Promos (discounted salon service). I stupidly gave my credit card information and phone number. I was iffy about them so I contacted my bank to have them blocked from charging me. They call me and claim that if I don't pay, they'll put it towards collection.|||what are they charging you for?

if they gave you a service or you gave them position to charge you a certain amount, they have the right to charge you that amount and you have a legal obligation to pay. end of story. and they have enough info to put your debt in collection

if they are about to start charging you for something you didn't sign up for, they can't legally do that, and they won't really put your debt in collection. they are ****ing full of hot air|||The question is what kind of contract (if any) did you SIGN?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment