Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm trying to fill out my FAFSA and it's asking my for my 2006 tax information. I need my W2 information as well as my Tax return information. I much appreactiate any help!|||You can officially request copy from IRS and your State Taxation Office. Consult www.irs.gov a website for your State Department of Taxation. Usually, they will put answers like this on their Q&A page. Good luck.

Another way, if you did your income tax in Incometax company, call them up.

I working right now for Liberty Tax, our office has copies from 2002 (some people do not care to come and get their).|||look at your own copy...

and dont forget to take one of this years...|||If you had some one else do it they might have a copy. Look in your papers. You should have kept the copy. I'm not sure if you can a get from the government.Your boss might have a copy of the w-2. Worth a try.|||I am needing my dollar amount on my 2006 return

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment