Friday, December 2, 2011

I have a relative to whom I've been having contact recently through myspace. He recently asked my air mail address to send me a letter, but I think that information is too much personal to give it out through myspace. I trust my relative, but I don't trust very much myspace. What would you do? |||Since you're already in contact with him through MySpace, why not just get his email address or telephone number. Then, you can talk to him directly and exchange your information.

Think about it...if you had to ask the question, you obviously already know the answer.|||Check with your parents. Maybe they can get hold of the relative through family and get the info out for you. |||I would send nothing through myspace. The website isn't secure and anyone will have access to your information. Why you kids keep using it is beyond my understanding. I know of several kids who had perverts contact them through myspace and had terrible things happen to them. If you all would quit using it, you all would be better off.

As to giving your relative your address, call or write a letter and send it to them, or have your parents think of a better way to give it to your relative. You will be much safer that way.|||i would call him on the telephone but ask your parents first. |||You could send the information through a message on myspace rather than in a comment which is something that everyone could see.|||Set up a hotmail or yahoo email account and exchange through there....
That will be the easiest way if you dont trust it.....

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment