Friday, December 9, 2011

I want to know what all the information they can get from *JUST* my driver license number. Birthdate? Tickets, accidents, how long I have had license?|||If addition to what you've listed: your address, your prev address and details on the license (height, brown, glasses or not).

They cannot run credit with your drivers license, the two have no connection.

However, people can still access your credit history with your age and date of birth.|||Dave, you just stated it all in your question. Also your credit
report.|||all the above :)|||They can access the above information plus some that you have not thought about. Marital status, credit history, other insurance you have had and claims against you, SS number, are just a few.|||date of birth.... your father's name and your address.. your nationality..
it act as a mandatory proof for buying something like sim card ..
your challan for wrong driving or something...|||Ok, it is like a snowball down hill

If a person runs your tag, they will get the car owners name, thier address and sometimes thier insurnace company.

Now once I know your name and address I could use a pay site online to find out about your law suits your criminal record and your credit report. ( yes I can cross referece by name and address also if you are buying a backgrond search online)

I can also look up on a reverse search of your address to find all the names and phone numbers of people living next door to you or accross the street, a few phone calls from lets say a cell phone bought at walmart that can't be traced, to them preending to be some investagator and I bet I can get all the info I ever want.

yes it is all there for someone to find if they want to.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment