Friday, December 9, 2011

I have windows 7, I try to download zip files, I unzip them and the only files there is a system information file and 2 dll files. However I can't see the information file on word pad notepad or anything of that sort. I do not see any exe file. I need to find the exe file so i can install and use products. Whats going on? And how do I fix this?|||What are you downloading and why? dll's are executable. The info file tells your system where to install the dll and how to register it to the system.

If you actually need these for something and are an admin under Windows7 you should be able to right-click on the file and see if Install is an option. Otherwise the info file should be in text form. Open notepad and from the top menu File>OpenFile and point to the info file in the explorer window and click
Open.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment