Friday, December 9, 2011

I've spent many hours over the past few weeks looking for a site that had detailed blueprints, or detailed technical drawings of automobiles, in addition to the written specifications. I have only been able to find very limited information. Mostly just simple line drawings which don't offer any useful information about the engine, transmission, suspension, brakes, etc. I tried looking for technical manuals, but only a few I saw cover specific models. I would appreciate any info you might have. Thanks.|||I dont know exactly what your looking for.....but try the library......I go there and photo-copy what I need, instead of buying the repair manuals...........|||Robert Bentley is the publisher of most auto repair manuals. I owned an 1991 Audi 100 and it was so loaded with technology that the service manuals were divided into three huge phone book sized volumes. The information here was invaluable though. Check Bentleypublishing.com. The next best are the Haynes manuals. They are simpler but the details in photos are easier to make sense of.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment