Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Specifically what type of information is hard to find online? If your best friend was a genius computer programmer, what kind of informational website would you ask him to create for you on your birthday to help you and the rest of the world out? All suggestions appreciated!|||it's really hard to find prices for things, like a price guide. Like this one time my grandpa brought me a bunch of old Beatles albums and asked me to look up how much they were worth. And i thought this would take like 15 minutes, tops! and i couldn't find anything. And this isn't just Beatles albums this happens a lot with many things like antique key chains. i wish there was like an ultimate online price guide.|||Thats easy! Though it would require more people.. heh. A FREE Homework help or tutoring site, meaning it would need people to sign up with the right credentials and don't mind working on it for free. Still, thats what I have a hard time finding. Recently my final classes of highschool have been really hard and I can hardly find any answers to some problems online, thus I am resorting to Yahoo Answers -_-

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment